The Rutherford Public Library welcomes back Rodney for our Paws to Read program. Rodney, a registered Bright and Beautiful therapy dog, will visit our library with his owner on Monday, Apr. 27, from 4:00 – 5:00pm. Children who are able to read at least a little bit and would like to be able to practice their reading skills are invited to sign up for a 15-minute time slot with Rodney or Yogi. Parents may of course accompany their child during their time with the dog. Registration is required and can be done by contacting Mrs. Tarantino at the library at 201-939-8600 or by email at Jane.Tarantino@Rutherford.BCCLS.org.
- Paws to Read - 03/30/2020 - 4:00 pm - 11:30 pm
- Drop-in Storytime - 04/01/2020 - 10:30 am - 11:30 pm
- Musical Mornings - 04/03/2020 - 11:15 am - 11:30 pm
- Family Cook-A-Book Club - 04/07/2020 - 6:30 pm - 11:30 pm
- Musical Mornings - 04/17/2020 - 11:15 am - 11:30 pm
- Paws to Read - 04/27/2020 - 4:00 pm - 11:30 pm
- After-School Storytime with Ilene Dudek - 04/28/2020 - 4:00 pm - 11:30 pm