Kim Richey is a traveller, after all. Musically, physically, emotionally. Not merely restless or rootless, it’s who she is. Willing to follow where the music leads, she’s landed in Los Angeles, Nashville, London, working with a who’s who of producers – Richard Bennett, Hugh Padgham, Bill Bottrell, Angelo, Giles Martin. She’s attracted a coterie of top-shelf genre-definers — Jason Isbell, Trisha Yearwood, Chuck Prophet, My Morning Jacket’s Carl Broemel, Wilco’s Pat Sansone – for her critically-lauded projects. She has also sung on records for Ryan Adams, Shawn Colvin, Isbell, and Rodney Crowell.
- The Keyes-Bergson-Hooks Band - 09/21/2019 - 7:30 pm - 11:30 pm
- Kim Richey - 09/22/2019 - 7:00 pm - 11:30 pm
- Ezra Bell - 09/26/2019 - 7:30 pm - 11:30 pm
- Albert Cummings - 09/27/2019 - 7:30 pm - 11:30 pm
- The Beat Tells - 09/28/2019 - 7:30 pm - 11:30 pm
- The Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band - Opening: JD Wilkes Of Shack Shakers - 11/15/2019 - 7:30 pm - 11:30 pm