May 16-17 2020, We are offering our families a chance to experience the magic of Appel Farm summer…together. Together, focus on your relationships throughout a weekend packed with intentional opportunities for connection and communication. Collaborate with your whole family on art projects, engage in theatre and dance workshops, and make music together. Relax and enjoy your family’s company, roast marshmallows and sing songs around a campfire. Spend the weekend with your family in a comfortable, dorm-style bunk located in a beautiful rural setting. Participate in a variety of visual and performing arts workshops! Get some fresh air, stargaze, sit around the campfire…and relax. Enjoy delicious and nutritious meals and snacks, prepared by our Chef. Meet other families, make friends, and share a special connection through the arts! For more than 50 years, Appel Farm Arts Camp has transformed the lives of thousands of young people, helping children develop artistic talents, gain self-confidence, and make friendships that last a lifetime.
Questions? Please call us at 856-358-2472, or email: email@example.com
- The 2020 Salem and Gloucester County Teen Arts Festival - 04/01/2020 - 8:30 am - 11:30 pm
- Crafty Campout at Appel Farm - 04/03/2020 - 04/05/2020 - 12:00 am
- Crafty Campout at Appel Farm - 04/03/2020 - 12:00 am - 11:30 pm
- Family Arts Camp at Appel Farm - 05/16/2020 - 05/17/2020 - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Family Arts Camp at Appel Farm - 05/16/2020 - 9:00 am - 11:30 pm