Brownies and Juniors are invited to join us, April 13-15 2020, for an overnight camp experience. Located on 115 acres of beautiful fields and woods, Appel Farm is an idyllic (and ideal!) spot for girls to spend time connecting, sharing and learning. Our engaging curriculum is designed to teach girls about art, the outdoors, and STEM through workshops in the visual and performing arts and to help Girl Scouts earn up to 5 badges. Girls have the opportunity to meet other girls from around the tri-state region in a supportive and safe environment that fosters community, personal growth and critical thinking. 1-Night: Scouts $75, Chaperones $35
2-Nights: Scouts: $150, Chaperones $70
Day Pass: Scouts $35, Chaperones $10.
Our Chaperone/Girl Ratio is 1:6 for Brownies and 1:8 for Juniors. Please register an adult chaperone for every 6-8 girls.
All inclusive price includes accommodations, delicious and healthy meals and snacks, workshop supplies, and badges.
Register online here with a non-refundable $100 registration deposit to reserve spots for your estimated number of girls and chaperones.
We will contact you via email to confirm your numbers on March 19, 2020, and your balance will be due by April 3, 2020.
You can always email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 856-358-2472 with questions, to register, or to make payments over the phone.
- The 2020 Salem and Gloucester County Teen Arts Festival - 04/01/2020 - 8:30 am - 11:30 pm
- Crafty Campout at Appel Farm - 04/03/2020 - 04/05/2020 - 12:00 am
- Crafty Campout at Appel Farm - 04/03/2020 - 12:00 am - 11:30 pm
- Family Arts Camp at Appel Farm - 05/16/2020 - 05/17/2020 - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Family Arts Camp at Appel Farm - 05/16/2020 - 9:00 am - 11:30 pm