1. No purchase necessary. You must be 18 years old or older and a resident of New Jersey to participate and to be eligible to win any contest. Best of NJ LLC reserves the right to change the age limit for specific contests. Persons who are owners or employees of BEST OF NJ LLC, contest sponsors, their associated advertising agencies and their immediate families, are not eligible to participate in this contest.
2. Contest dates, times, method of entry and the winner selection mechanism will vary depending on the specific contest.
3. Prize winners will be required to pick up their prize at the Best of NJ LLC offices at 236 Ridgedale Avenue Florham Park, New Jersey when instructed. Prize may take up to sixty (60) days to be available for redemption. Winners must show legal identification and provide their social security number if requested to claim a prize and complete tax paperwork and a release form provided by BEST OF NJ LLC. All prizes must be claimed within thirty (30) days of official notification that the prize is available to be claimed. Best of NJ LLC is not responsible for delivery of any prize to any winner. Prizes unclaimed after thirty (30) days of notification will be forfeited and become the sole property of BEST OF NJ LLC. It is illegal to scalp any tickets won on BEST OF NJ LLC. If prize winner is caught scalping tickets, he or she will be ejected from the venue and will result in the winner’s disqualification for all future Best of NJ LLC contests. The resale or auction of Best of NJ LLC prizes or tickets will result in the disqualification for all future Best of NJ LLC contests.
4. Prizes are non-transferable. No prizes may be substituted or exchanged for other prizes. Prizes may have been furnished for promotional or advertising consideration. Many prizes awarded on Best of NJ LLC are courtesy of Best of NJ advertiser and concert promoters. Best of NJ LLC will not be responsible for prizes that become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, including, but not limited to, show cancellations or date changes. Best of NJ LLC cannot replace lost or stolen prizes. Prizes are offered “as is” with no warranty.
5. Any person who is discovered by the Best of NJ LLC, that he or she is or was not eligible to participate in a contest shall have no legal or other claim to any prize, whether prospective only, awarded but not received, or awarded and received. The determination of eligibility or ineligibility shall be binding on all persons who enter or seek to enter a contest and is final. Any person who receives a prize but is found by Best of NJ LLC to be ineligible to participate in the contest, for any reason, shall return the full prize, without any deduction or offset, within seven (7) business days of having been notified in writing of BEST OF NJ LLC’s decision.
6. Winners forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless BEST OF NJ LLC, their officers, employees and directors from and for any claim liability, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in a contest and/or use of a prize. Any additional cost related to the any prize that is incurred by the prize winner as a result of accepting a prize is the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
7. If requested, all winners must provide Best of NJ LLC with their social security number before a prize is awarded. Prize winners will be responsible for any and all applicable taxes and fees.
8. Void where prohibited by law.
9. Only one (1) qualified contestant per residential address will be eligible to win within thirty (30) calendar days. Best of NJ LLC reserves the right to extend the thirty (30) day rule to the length of a specific contest.
10. Best of NJ LLC and its authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the contest dates, events and/or method of entry at any time. Best of NJ LLC may be excused from its obligation to execute the contest and/or events if its performance is delayed or prevented due to any cause beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
11. Winners hereby allow Best of NJ LLC to use their name, and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without any other authorization and without additional compensation
12. A copy of the official rules are available at Best of NJ LLC office during regular business hours, or you may send a self-addressed envelope with a written request for the rules to BEST OF NJ LLC.
13. Odds of winning are based on the number of entrees received. Best of NJ LLC is not responsible for failure of any potential contestant to successfully email the site, or any entries that may get lost, stolen or damaged in the mail.
14. Best of NJ LLC reserves the right to change or alter the official rules, method of entry and/or prize(s) without prior notification.
15. The decision of the judges is final.
Posted: October 12, 2015