ATLANTIC CITY, NJ – This year, show Dad how much you appreciate his love with the gift of Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa. Whether he’s craving a mouth-watering steak or an exciting game of poker, in need of some pampering with a relaxing spa treatment or wants to rock out with live performances by YES & Peter Frampton, Borgata has just what any Dad needs to have a little fun this Father’s Day!
Guests seeking to raise the ‘steaks’ this year and spoil Dad with an exciting Shore getaway can look no further than Borgata. Starting at $289 per night, the “Raise The Steaks” package is available Friday, June 18 through Sunday, June 20 and includes:
- Overnight accommodations in a Classic Room at Borgata or Club Room at The Water Club
- $55 Credit to The Barbershop where Spa Toccare offers a tribute to masculinity with services including the Signature Hot Towel Shave
- Poker Lesson at Borgata’s 85-table Poker Room – the largest in Atlantic City – for Dad to perfect his skills before trying his luck in one of the daily tournaments
- $100 Food & Beverage Credit, which can be used at any of Borgata’s fine or casual dining restaurants, including Old Homestead Steak House or Bobby Flay Steak where Dad can savor the quintessential American entrée – like an NY Strip – any way he wants
- $25 Beverage Credit for after-dinner drinks at B Bar, the high energy, ultra lounge in the heart of all the action or Borgata’s rock n’ roll tequila haven, Gypsy Bar
- In-room gift including a HUGO BOSS duffel bag with an exclusive offer for their boutique at The Shoppes at The Water Club and amenities from Redken For Men
Offering the unique experience of being in the center of it all, Borgata’s high-caliber entertainment, celebrity chef restaurants, exciting nightlife and two world-class spas under one roof presents guests with the opportunity to create a one-of-a-kind Father’s Day. This year, guests can opt to see award-winning rock artists YES & Peter Frampton (Event Center, 6/19 at 8p.m.) after dining at one of Borgata’s signature restaurants including those by culinary legends and all-star dads Bobby Flay, Wolfgang Puck and Michael Mina. For the dad in need of some well deserved rest and relaxation, guests can choose from any of Spa Toccare’s masculine-inspired treatments like the Men’s Sport Facial or a Straight Razor Shave at The Barbershop before a shopping excursion of the finest menswear at HUGO BOSS. Those in search of an affordable night out can treat Dad to a three-course, prix-fixed menu at Izakaya, Wolfgang Puck American Grille or Seablue for Borgata’s $39 Sunday Best specialon June 20 from 5 to 7p.m.
Tickets for all music and comedy performances at Borgata can be purchased at www.theborgata.com or by calling 866-900-4TIX. To book any of Borgata’s exclusive hotel packages including the ‘Raise The Steaks’ or to receive additional information, please call 609-317-7900.